Wednesday, July 11, 2007

SEMI DRAMA WHO IS GUILTY

WHO IS GUILTY

BY ABDULAZIZ M.YASIN

Mewahib-father, why do you compel me to merry with out my will.

Abdela-I can’t say it’s compelling, since I fetch you a person. Such a wealthy and elite family.

Mewahib-father,it doesn’t concern me his wealth and elitist generation, but he seems he doesn’t compromise things which can go match with me.

Abdella-you are getting hurry, my daughter’s you get on together, you will see him then. He is such a decent and polite man.

Mewahib-it can’t be on your measurements. He even seems he doesn’t posses good behavior, which can make us wed, locked in the same hat.

Abdela-just to know wily nilly,you will get merry him.

Mewahib-father,why do you oppressed me interfering into my own choice.did’t you teach me since my childhood, that freedom should come before everything else.

Abdela-therefore….

Mewahib-you strip my freedom off, for money and genetic.

Abdela-stupid!it’s only me who knows your good and bad happens.so,you will merry him. just think about it. that’s all.

Mewahib-please don’t be fool, get your hand off..

Welled-what’s wrong honey, you don’t feel good as I feel it.

Mewahib-though I feel good, you must imagine where you are and what people can say about us.

Since-since our love is deep and hearted, why should we feel cringe if we talked to our external body.

Mewahib-honey,I think you forget that you are in Khartoum Sudan.

No-no it is not like that, but I fear I couldn’t control my emotional feeling. and I don’t think I made a big mistake else.

Mewahib-I think as you said, you failed to control your emotion. but since we are with in the conservative people, you have to know all the deed regarded as awful.

Now-now you become an orator to me. that is ok.

Mewahib-why do you concentrate on?

Wellid-nothing,but you put me in some deep concentration.

Mewahib-did I offend you?
Not-not at all, but you said conservative society.ofcource,it is not only obstacle to the present status-quo to happen as previous, but also it snatch me you not to be mine.

Mewahib-how?

Wellid-youknow,my demand of marriage is already rejected. and ofcource,it is the ethnical abiding with in society and misunderstanding of each other that impulse us. to go the way on which we have been now.

Mewahib-how often, you need me. should I tell you. It is not his ethnical altitudes.father,that reject you but he already promised me to engage other person or man.

Wallid-ah!honey it is not good to go things as covered as it is, the reality is known .he rejected me for I am from deform(an African gen).and for you are from shegi(an Arabic gen)

Mewahib-but the big offensive is that they gauge their time being on ours.

But-but it was nice if they could understand that we never accept this all problem.

Mewahib-I don’t think, but the key is in our hand just to get disappear(get off)from their country.

Wellid-well,but I can’t do this firstly I am the only son to my mothe.she made a vigorous endeavourers to brought me up and to get me tough.so,she must see her harvest, and my second problem is shortage of money.

Mewahib-it would not be problem, shortage of money, but twin love is the worst.

Wellid-you said twin love, but if you add the love which I have in school. it will be more worsen.anyway,I am sure, that I shall win crashing through all this entire problem.

Mewahib-but which one could you more regard about

You-you mean?

Mewahib-from these lot of loves.

Surly-surly…..for you.

Mewahib-I don’t believe you .

Wellid-really..what about you?

Mewahib-me too.

Wellid-momy don’t fear your poverty. Wealth is one who satisfied with what he has.

Mama zeineb-oh wellid,thankyou to the almighty god, what he gave us didn’t give to others. But I became feeble, that I couldn’t able to get money as I was getting it by washing clothes and making kisrra(used as bread) .and it is hard to live with the little money you get in your part time job. that is why I am suffering.
-I know mamy,but it is near that we see the fruit of all my efforts in my education. therefore we have to endure for the remained short time.

Mama zeineb-you are seeing for a long future.and I don’t think it is going to work out. I think it is better to start your job directly,myson!

God-god always gives us our will.if our vision is for a short time,our longer life time would be damaged.therefore just a bit patience we are all at the end mother.

Mamazeineb-oh!my son even when you gratuate,you need a ranked guy as a mediater for job in this country. is that obscured from you son.

Any-any problem has its own solution.and I have a good relationship from now.may god help it will be easy for me,just let me finish my study.

Mamazeineb-we will see.

Rashid-“excuseme mr.abdela “said with irritating sound.you missed from job.the case is big.

Mr.abdela-I can read it from your face and words. what is the problem.

Mr.abdela-offf!!I see mewahib and the poor guy coming out from one house.

Mr.abdela-mewahib!my daughter!!……………..(Standing up with surprise)

Rashid



-Be patient. there is nothing we can do just now in a hurry. so…

Mr.abdela-woe!she disgraced me.

Rashid-it is good to think slowly to do all what can we do.

Mr.abdela-there is nothing we can do.i don’t want to see her again in my house.she is not my doughter any more.

Rashid-it is not like that.this would be a good decision for him.i told mr.hamid all about the issue before I came here.he told me that he would be by our side in all family responsibility.

Mr.abdela-what are you going to do?

Rashid-when you give them all the information about the guy he told me that by his rank at the government ,he would put him in jail after he persecute him with crime.

Mr.abdela-beginning from this time do some thing.and don’t cut me with information.i am gone.

Rashid-the job is already begin.i will report you each detail.please don’t take any action.

Mamazeineb-I felt cold,give me the blank.

Mewahib-why don’t you go to the hospital.

Mamazeineb-I have gone.they told me that I have kidney and malaria.

Welid-didn’t we told you not to pick up heavy things and not to go to and from.mama just stay at home and have rest.

Mamazeineb-it is a living!I grow you up by washing clothes and selling kisrra(used as a bread)
(after a while of silence)

Mamazeineb-ah!did I troble you.you shold go home my doughter,inorder not to worry your family.it is up late.

Welid-I will accompany her.

Mamazeineb-okay my son.don’t late to come back soon.(standing by the house door)

Mewahib-you should take her to the doctor.her health looks deteriorating.and here you are,the 200thousnad jinee.it may help you.

Welid-no it is okay.keep it with you.as I know the behavior of my mother she won’t go with me.

Mewahib-you keep it!it is not good to stay silent while she is in danger.

Welid-as you are insisting,okay I will.but idon’t think she will agree.(after a while of silence)

Mewahib-welid!how do you remember the night on the 12th of march?

Welid-that was the night I won it,after a long and boring argument.i remember it was fantastic.

Mewahib-me too!!as if it likes to share our happiness,the fruit of that night is approaching.

Welid-I don’t get you?is that mean you are pregnant?

Mewahib-yes baby!!

Welid-that is okay,now I have to get back home.i think it is late.

Mewahib-why is that all changes.isn’t it a good news for both of us.and you know well that if dady knew about it,he won’t hesitate to kill me.so is that all from you…..
(welid left with out a word)

mr.abdella-you beach!!where have you been?

Mewahib-dady,you look unusual!didn’t I told you that I will go to my friend sumeya.


mr.abdella-that is enogh!you have done enogh of it for me.i know with whom you are getting out.

Mewahib-all what you have said is wrong.i don’t have any secret relationship with any one.

mr.abdella-tell me that it is only education that ties you and the guy from west.

Mewahib-untill there is nothing else,that is my answer.

mr.abdella-he slapped mewahib at the face.after that I don’t want see you in this house.hiting her said stay with the guy that teach you.(mewahib crying)

welid at prison

rashid-how are you welid?it is all gods will.just keep patience and face it.

Welid-thankyou.you have come twice to see me here.but I couldn’t know your personal identity.

Rashid-I can say it is my parents honer that tought me to see prisoners and patients.and don’t surprise with that.

Welid-okay,how could you able to know my identity and the case that put me here.

Rashid-oh!that is easy.i have a good relationship with the authorites right here.

Welid-so,how do you get my issue related to the others here.

Rashid-wha….what!!

Welid-I mean,how do you see my case.

Rashid-it looks a lot complicated and easy.

Welid-what is that make it complicated?

Rashid-first,you should make them believe that you are not a thief.that is because they said they have a full evidence that you steal the stuff.

Welid-okay,what makes this thing easy?

Rashid-it is only the truth that prevails at the end.

Welid-yes,it is only the truth that succeeded at the end.it may take time but,the truth will emerge at the end.

Rashid-I should leave you there.

Welid-thankyou!



Mewahib-please doctor, do all you can to relieve my mother.

Doctor-that is my duty of my job.it doesn’t need any recommendations.but you are going to need 500thousnad jinne to make the operation.
Mewahib-in surprise,oh!doctor what you are saying is out of my ability.so please doctor cooperate with me.

Doctor-as this is the law and regulation of our hospital,there is nothing I can do to help you.i am really sorri.you should get some one who can help.

Mewahib-doctor please look to my problem and help me.the son of the patient is at prison.and I was under the responsibility of the patient.it was the patient that feed us.so I have nothing at hand.

Doctor-that is very tragedious.the only thing I can do is I will write you a letter to the aid organization,so that they may help you.by the way what is the case of the guy at prison.

Mewahib-thankyou doctor.and as for the guy at prison I will tell you other time.at this moment I am worried about the patient.

Doctor-that is okay.we will talk about that later.and I will help you with all I can.i am at your side.don’t worry mewahib.for now just take this paper to the defined organization.


Mewahib-that is right doctor.i don’t know how to thankyou.you have been kind to me.

Doctor-it is okay.




Rashid-the doctor won’t leave us easily.

Abdella-he looks as if he knows the truth.

Rashid-there is nothing he left to get the truth.

Abdella-who is that guy?is he from west Sudan.

Rashid-no,he is an arab doctor.

Abdella-so what do you think to do?

Rashid-this is the question I couldn’t answer it either.

Abdella-is there some thing colenel hamd can do?

Rashid-he him self is in big danger.because of the new law in this country many of the creationists are in big trouble.

Abdella-what a problem!!



Doctor-alhamdulilah alesalama!I congratulate you on your release from prison.

Welid-alahyselmek!doctor what you do for me will never scratch from mind.may god give me ability and time to repay you.

Doctor-it is all your renewal of moral and good beginning with courage that repay all what I do for you.

Welid-it is easy to repay you in other way rather than this.and I am sure I will succeed in that.

Doctor-why welid?it is okay.

Welid-after the death of my mother,and the problem of me and my fiancée,again I couldn’t stand firm.

Doctor-when mewahib was telling about you,she told me that you are strong and with long future vision.but now you look the opposite.so welid try to be as you were.

Welid-may god help.

Doctor-you break-up all the cultural pressure and abled to reach where you are now.and this is a big example for the people.you must be proud about it.and by now your fiancée who come up all the way with you is about to give birth at the hospital.let us go there.

Welid-that is a good news I ever heard.moreover I have still some unsolved problems,I am really happy about it.

Doctor-I know that.over all be strong and patient to face all any kind of problems as usual.

Welid-I will doctor.but the surprising thing who is going to be asked about all these problems?

Doctor-life has two faces.and everything has its own time.but it needs endeavor and patience.specily in these kind of society it is hard to commit every body with guilty.and at the same time it is also hard to say all are innocent. to break off cultural fences and governmental domination over the people politically and culturally is really hard for one to sustain it.your ability to by pass all this abled you to represent a true child with bright and better future.

Welid-okay doc let the rest be on our way to the hospital.

Doctor-you seem you are ambitious to look sudani!!

Welid-sudani!!whom!?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

اخى الكريم كما صنعة الطريقة الدرامية ثوف تواجيه نفس المصير او الخطة الدرامية تجيد نفسك داخل الزنزانة او السجين وثم ياتيك فى اقرب وقت ورقة داعوا التى تأخزكا الى الزنزانة